Adding an Image to a Link Collection
You have the option to add an image to a Link Collection just like a Promo. An image is not required in a Link Collection but can be used to draw attention or add information when embedding Link Collections on Landing Pages or Topic Pages.
- Follow the steps listed above.
- When you reach the Image field, select the Add Image button.
- If the image is already in your site library, search for it in the window.
- To upload a new image, select the Upload Image tab at the top of the window.
- Select the image from your computer or drag it into the File Upload screen.
- The Image and content within the Link Collection will expand and collapse based on how and where you choose to embed it.
- Move the Link Collection around on a Landing Page, or embed it at different widths and designs within a Topic Page, to see the different results.
You can see different ways Link Collections display on a Landing Page in an example to the right.