Accessing Micro-content Types
On Georgia GovHub, Micro-content is:
- Code Block
- Call To Action
- How Do I
- Icon Link
- Icon List
- Knack Embed
- Laserfische Form
- Link Collection
- Listing Block
- Quickbase Embed
- Text Block
Note: Your agency may not have all of these types of Micro-content on your site. Some types are built exclusively for the use of a particular agency's need
Micro-content that you create can be re-used throughout the site by searching for it by the micro-content title. You can find all micro-content on the back end of your site, just like you do with other content types, by looking for it under the Micro-content tab.
How to Access Micro-content
- Log into your agency website.
- Click on Content in the top-left of the admin toolbar.
- Choose the Micro-content tab, to the right of the Content Trash tab.
- The default screen will lead you to Content that has already been created (i.e. content types like Topic Pages, Event Pages, Bio Pages, etc.).
- This includes content that is Published, Archived, or in Draft.
- Use the filters to search for the micro-content you're looking for.
- For Micro-content that has been moved to trash, click on Micro-content Trash.
- Use the filters to search for Micro-content that's in the trash.
- Learn more about the Trash by reading our training on Trash.